At CIRCOR Energy, providing a quality product is a commitment to achieving excellence through aligning people, processes and technology, that is designed to drive superior results through the pursuit of repeatable, reliable and lean processes that focus on continuous improvement.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with technically superior products that are designed, manufactured and tested to the exacting standards of various qualifying authorities. Additionally, other non-destructive or destructive examination may be performed to customer requirements or specifications.
To meet our quality objectives, we will ensure:
- Our processes and procedures maximize efficiencies, minimize costs and reduce waste
- Quality, delivery, cost and other efficiency measures are promoted, monitored and controlled to improve customer satisfaction and company performance
- The most suitable materials, resources and suppliers are used in the development of products and services
- High availability and good communications are maintained with customers and suppliers to ensure our customers' requirements are properly understood and conveyed
- The highest levels of health and safety are maintained
As a global manufacturer of precision technologies for sub-sea, land, and severe environment flow control applications, quality is mission critical. And when it comes achieving customer and industry goals for reliability, durability and structural integrity, Circor Energy delivers.
Product design industry standards and regulatory agencies include, but are not limited to:
- AR - American Association of Railroads
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- API - American Petroleum Institute
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- BS - British Standards
- Coast Guard
- CRN - Canadian Registration No.
- CSA - Canadian Standards Association
- DOT - Department of Transportation
- FM - Factory Mutual
- MSS - Manufacturers Standardization Society
- NACE - National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- EC - European Community
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
Conflict Minerals Policy
For CIRCOR International, Inc.'s Conflict Minerals Policy, please click here.