The mainline pipeline system is a system of pipes, plants, and compression or pumping stations that collects the processed natural gas from the gas processing plants or crude oil from the wellhead, and transports them to downstream customers or refineries.
Alternatively, gathering systems can transport these products to storage facilities for later processing or usage. CEP’s WB Welded Body Trunnion-mounted ball valve was designed specifically for many of these pipeline buried-service applications.
CIRCOR Energy has extensive mainline pipeline experience, and provides a comprehensive portfolio of expertly engineered valves and pipeline product and service solutions, for moderate to severe environments – from ball and check valves, plugs and probes to pig launchers, receivers and signalers, laydown heads, quick opening closures and a full range of engineering, design, cleaning and management services.
Click any of the links below for more information about our products and brands that can satisfy your mainline pipeline needs.
- Automatic Multiple Pig Launching System
- Flange Weld Testers
- Internal Joint Testers
- Laydown Heads
- Pig Handling Equipment
- Pig Launchers & Receivers
- Pig Signallers
- Pigging Tools
- Polyurethane Products
- Quick Opening Closures
- Sphere Release Fingers / Mechanisms
- Caliper / Profile Surveys
- Engineering Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Pig Trap Maintenance & Inspection Services
- Pigging Equipment Design
- Pigging Tool Cleaning
- Pigging Tool Refurbishment
- Pipeline Blockage Detection - ACOUSTEK®
- Pipeline Cleaning Services
- Pipeline Cleanliness Assessment - PECAT™
- Pipeline Modification Services
- Production Pipeline Cleaning
- Project Management
- Service Centers
- Specialist Pigging Tool Design & Testing