Quick opening closures are pressure retaining structures designed to provide access to pipelines and pressure vessels.
Pipeline Engineering is world leader in the manufacture of quick opening closures and thousands of our ROC closures are in operation throughout the world.
The ROC II quick opening closure provides a lightweight solution for both large diameter pipelines and smaller pipeline sizes and ratings. It uses a three piece design comprising, hub, door and locking elements. An integral lock is available as an option. The ROC II quick opening closure is suitable for any pressure from ASME Class 150 though to class 2500.
Features of the ROC II
- Quick to open or close
- 100% circumferential locking element contact
- Vent screw integrated into the closure
- Available in all recognised materials
- Integral interlock option
- Incorporates dry lubricant technology
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, inclined / declined applications
- Extended life capability of up to 50 years
- Safe – built to meet all the international codes and key operator specifications. Up to three levels of safety interlock to avoid opening under pressure.
Typical applications for the ROC II quick opening closure include
- Pig launchers and pig receivers
- Filter vessels
- Metering skid systems
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Metal Products Brochure
- PDF Size: 2.4MB
- Metal Products Brochure (Russian)
- PDF Size: 4.4MB
- Rapid Opening Closure (ROC II)
- PDF Size: 524KB