Production Pipeline Cleaning
Debris and deposits in pipelines will reduce product flow and if left unchecked can result in pipelines becoming blocked. A planned cleaning programme for pipelines can prevent the build-up of debris or deposits and therefore help ensure the expected product throughput is achieved.
Pipeline Engineering offers a range of specialist engineering services to support the planned cleaning of production pipelines.
Pipeline Engineering provides production cleaning services for specific projects or as part of ongoing framework agreements, covering different aspects of pipeline pigging and flow assurance services.
Services available from Pipeline Engineering for the cleaning of production pipelines include:
- Data gathering / site surveys
- Pre-inspection cleaning
- Preparation of cleaning methodology
- Preparation of pigging procedures
- Design, testing and validation of specialist cleaning tools
- Supply of specialist cleaning tools and cleaning equipment
- Progressive cleaning of pipelines
- Execution of field operations
- Management of third party services
- Hazard / risk assessments
- Design, fabrication and installation of pig launchers / receivers
Pipeline Engineering operates in all industrial market sectors where pipeline flow optimisation is important including:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Drink
- Power Generation
- Sewage & Effluent
Pipeline Engineering's pipeline production cleaning support team includes:
- Project Managers
- Process Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Field Service Engineers
- Specialist Technical Support Services
Pipeline Engineering integrates product expertise with service support to provide a total project management capability.
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- *Solutions Brochure
- PDF Size: 4.4MB
- Pigging Services - World Pipelines - Case Studies in Pre-Inspection Cleaning - July 2012
- PDF Size: 1.2MB
- Production Cleaning Services
- PDF Size: 635KB