Pipeline Engineering has a project management team which enables us to service a wide range of pipeline flow assurance issues and requirements for our clients.
Our ability to offer full project management capability has been developed after many years experience of addressing pipeline flow issues.
Our project management team is able to take control and responsibility for a pipeline network at any stage of its life and offer project management capability throughout the duration of its life which may be many years.
Typically, projects that we manage include:
- Surveying pipeline conditions such as ovality, ingressions, features, welds and corrosion
- Designing and deploying pig trains for a change in pipeline fluids, oil and gas
- Engineering of cleaning pigs required to traverse complex pipeline features such as short radius bends. Y's / T's, valves and multi-diameter pipelines
- Leak testing of critical connections both subsea and topside
- Progressive cleaning of pipelines including heavily waxed and scaled lines
- Hydrotesting of pipelines
- Drying of pipelines
- Pigging tool development projects
- General Project Management
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- *Solutions Brochure
- PDF Size: 4.4MB