Safety Relief Valves – Disc & Seat – 2500 Series
1"-8" - ANSI Class 150, 300 LT, 300, 600
CIRCOR Energy is pleased to offer the 2500 Series as part of our safety relief valves portfolio. Below is a list of features that will enable you to better understand its capabilities.
- Same internals for air, gas, liquid & steam service applications
- Self aligning disc & guided one-piece disc holder assembly
- Interchangeable discs for metal-to-metal & soft seat seals
- Meets fire safe designed & tested to: API 526 & API 527 with available orifices "D" through "T"
- Available with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 & bellows option
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME code section VIII, NBBI capacity certified
- Replaceable O-ring soft seats
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Compressor Stations
- Gas Gathering Systems
- Inline Testing Devices
- Over Pressure Protection
- Pressure Control
- *Product Summary Catalog
- PDF Size: 1.2MB
- Safety Relief Valves - IOM Series 2500
- PDF Size: 204KB
- Safety Relief Valves - Series 1500/2500
- PDF Size: 3.7MB