Actuators & Accessories – Pneumatic – PAS M6
The Contromatics M6 series rack-and-pinion actuator is the most versatile unit available today.
All are rated for 150 PSIG inlet pressure and offer the DLS feature of double limit stops as standard equipment on all models. This feature allows travel adjustments in both directions. (Model 100 does not have travel stops.)
The 180° actuators produce the same torque as the standard 90° model. The Double Acting actuator achieve torques to 37,200 in.-lbs. at 80 PSIG and the Spring Return Fail Safe actuators to 20,748 in.-lbs. spring end torque.
Standard actuators are rated -10°F to 195°F and optional high and low temp seals and bearings are available for applications from -55°F to 250°F.
Standard construction is extruded aluminum, machined, hard anodized and painted with a one part dry powder epoxy for corrosion protection. Autocatalytic Nickel Infusion construction is also made available as an option. ANI is the latest technological advance in electronic nickel deposition for severe environment corrosion protection.
- Rack & pinion design
- Fully encapsulated springs for safety
- Mounting dimensions to ISO 5211
- Hard anodized extruded aluminum body painted with powder epoxy polyester paint
- Nickel plated & stainless steel units (Optional)
- Double travel stops standard
- Easily converted from double acting to spring return
- Accessory mounting dimensions to NAMUR specifications
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- *Product Summary Catalog
- PDF Size: 1.2MB
- Actuators Brochure - Pneumatic M6
- PDF Size: 2.7MB
- IOM - M6 Actuator
- PDF Size: 3.2MB