Ball Valves – Floating Threaded - Economical – Series HC-710
Unibody - 1/4"-2" - CS - 2000 PSI
CIRCOR Energy is pleased to offer the Series HC-710 as part of our Ball Valves portfolio. Below is a list of features that will enable you to better understand its capabilities.
- Unibody, cast, investment cast & bar stock body
- Designed for hydraulic hook-ups, offshore applications, well heads, production lines, petroleum & chemical plant applications
- Reinforced PTFE seats
- Blowout proof stem
- Optional locking device
- Fire safe designed & tested to: API 607 4th Edition (Only HC-710 & HS-810)
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Multiple Industry Applications
- *Product Summary Catalog
- PDF Size: 1.2MB
- Ball Valves Brochure - Floating Threaded Grooved
- PDF Size: 2.2MB