Ball Valves – Trunnion Mounted – Series T/TE
Top Entry (Unibody) - 2"FP-16"FP - ANSI Class 600-2500*
CIRCOR Energy is pleased to offer the Series T/TE as part of our Ball Valves portfolio. Below is a list of features that will enable you to better understand its capabilities.
- Inline repairable
- Double block & bleed
- Blowout proof stem design
- Corrosion resistant low friction bearings
- Inconel wave springs assist in low pressure sealing
- Fire safe designed & tested to: API 6FA, API 607, ISO 10497
- Stainless steel injection fittings for emergency stem or seat sealant & lubrication maintenance
- Antistatic grounding between ball, stem & body
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Integral topworks direct mounting pad
- API 6D
- CSA Z245.15
* NOTE: Not all size and pressure class available.
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Multiple Industry Applications
- *Product Summary Catalog
- PDF Size: 1.2MB
- Ball Valves Brochure - Series T/TE/TW/TWE
- PDF Size: 1.3 MB
- Ball Valves IOM - Series T
- PDF Size: 1MB