Globe Valves – "T" Type Cast – SF GL1500
Flanged from 2" to 12" - RF or RTJ
CIRCOR do Brasil manufactures globe valves with either Y, Angle or Direct passageways and with bolted, pressure seal or welded bonnets. Our globe valves are perfectly suited for frequent on / off applications due to the short travel of our disc between the open and closed positions.
Our valves are offered with options for mounting of automation accessories, such as pneumatic positioners, solenoids, limit switches, pressure gauges and others. The high quality of materials used in the construction of our valves allows our products to be more corrosion resistant, longer lasting and safe for demanding applications. Our valves are manufactured under a rigid quality control system to assure quality, and above all, safety for our customers.
- ANSI Class 900
- Flanged from 2" to 12" - RF or RTJ
- Body materials available in cast carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steels
- Optional alloy materials available by request
- Screwed flanged cover, external threaded shaft up, up steering wheel, flanged ends, with faces as kickback ASME B 16.5 finish as slotted concentric MSS SP-6, as prisoners and nuts ASTM standard
- Flexible graphite packing in wired for class of inconel 600 and 150 a major in carbon fiber, joints of the body / cover stainless steel / grafoil for Class A 150 300 E main board type ring carbon or stainless steel, under construction standard bs 1873, face to face as ASME B 16.10.
- The valve body may be made of carbon steel ASTM A 216 gr.Wcb cast, cast alloy steel for high temperatures gr.Wc1 ASTM A 217 / Wc6 / Wc9 / C12a / C5, low temperatures gr.Lcb ASTM A 352 / lc3, stainless steel casting ASTM A 351 gr. CF8 / CF3 / CF8m / CF3m / CF8c / Cg8m and other alloy upon request
- Come with counter-seal, which allows for the replacement of packing with the valve in service.
- Valves under inspection and testing as a standard API 598 and with characteristics of 100% waterproof seal
- Other options of drives: manual gear reducer by side, comes to current and electromechanical device
- Be provided with butts for weld beveled top as a standard and ASME B 16:25 to face with ring type joint JTA as standard ASME B 16.5
- Device can be provided with no return (NR), running with valve open the function of retention, blocking the contra-flow
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Oil & Gas Transmission
- *Product Catalog (Portuguese)
- PDF Size: 1.1MB