Globe Valves – "T" Type Cast – SF GL300
Flanged from 2" to 16" - RF
CIRCOR do Brasil manufactures globe valves with either Y, Angle or Direct passageways and with bolted, pressure seal or welded bonnets. Our globe valves are perfectly suited for frequent on / off applications due to the short travel of our disc between the open and closed positions.
Our valves are offered with options for mounting of automation accessories, such as pneumatic positioners, solenoids, limit switches, pressure gauges and others. The high quality of materials used in the construction of our valves allows our products to be more corrosion resistant, longer lasting and safe for demanding applications. Our valves are manufactured under a rigid quality control system to assure quality, and above all, safety for our customers.
- ANSI Class 300
- Flanged from 2" to 16" - RF
- Body materials available in cast carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steels
- Optional alloy materials available by request
- Flanged cover ANSI Class 300 is screwed, external threaded shaft up, up steering wheel, flanged ends, with faces as kickback ASME B 16.5 finish as slotted concentric mss sp-6, studs and nuts according to ASTM standard
- Flexible graphite packing in wired for class of inconel 600 and 150 a major in carbon fiber, joints of the body / cover stainless steel / grafoil for class a 150 300 E main board type ring carbon steel or stainless construction as standardBS 1873 face to face as ASME B 16.10.
Other material options for the body:
gr.Wc6 ASTM A 217, ASTM A 217 gr.Wc9, ASTM A 217 gr.C5 Gr.Lcb ASTM A 352, ASTM A 351 gr. CF8 / CF 3, ASTM A 351 gr.CF8m / CF3m, gr.CF8c ASTM A 351, ASTM A 351 gr.Cg8m and other alloy upon request
- Options for rod materials, shutter and site upon request
- Provided with against prohibition, which allows for the replacement of packing with the valve in service
- Valves under inspection and testing as a standard API 598
- Other options of drives: manual gear reducer by side or top, by road to power through electric or pneumatic actuator.
- Ends may be provided with beveled butt weld according to ANSI B 16.25.
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Oil & Gas Transmission
- *Product Catalog (Portuguese)
- PDF Size: 1.1MB