Check Valves – Flanged – SF RE900
2" to 12" - RF or RTJ
CIRCOR do Brasil Check Valves are designed for demanding applications, widely used in the Oil & Gas industry. Available in either cast iron, cast carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steels in ANSI Class 125 thru 2500 with either wafer, flanged or socket weld end connections.
Our piston, swing and double check valve designs are offered with resilient seats, resilient and rubber seats and all metal seating. Pressure sealed, flanged or bolted bonnets are available for piston check design.
The high quality of materials used in the construction of our valves allows our products to be more corrosion resistant, longer lasting and safe for demanding applications.
Our valves are manufactured under a rigid quality control system to assure quality, and above all, safety for our customers.
- ANSI Class 900
- Sizes: 2" to 12" – RF or RTJ
- Valve retaining door, class 600 flanged cover is screwed, ends flange, faces with kickback ANSI B 16.5 finish as slotted concentric board or type ring JTA, prisoners as ASTM A 193 ASTM gr.B7 and nuts as the 194 gr.2h board of body / cover stainless steel AISI 304/grafoil, BS AS construction 1868 and API 6d, face to face as ANSI B 16.10
Other material options for the body:
gr.Wc6 ASTM A 217, ASTM A 217 gr.Wc9, ASTM A 217 gr.C5 Gr.Lcb ASTM A 352, ASTM A 351 gr. Cf8 / cf 3, ASTM A 351 gr.Cf8m / Cf3m, gr.Cf8c ASTM A 351, ASTM A 351 gr.Cg8m and other alloy upon request
- Materials for shutter options and site upon request
- Valves under inspection and testing as a standard API 598
- Ends may be provided with beveled butt weld according to ANSI B 16.25
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Multiple Industry Applications
- Oil & Gas Transmission
- *Product Catalog (Portuguese)
- PDF Size: 1.1MB